A consumer is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes that are predominantly outside their trade, business or profession.
Right of cancellation
You have the right to cancel this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason. The cancellation period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, have taken possession of the goods. To exercise your right of cancellation, you must inform us (Real KFO Fachlaboratorium für Kieferorthopädie GmbH, In der Mark 53, 61273 Wehrheim, firstname.lastname@example.org) by means of a clear declaration (e.g. a letter sent by post or an e-mail) of your decision to cancel this contract. You can use the attached sample cancellation form, but this is not mandatory. To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right of cancellation before the cancellation period has expired.
Consequences of cancellation
If you withdraw from this contract, we shall reimburse to you all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery (with the exception of the supplementary costs resulting from your choice of a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us), without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which we are informed about your decision to withdraw from this contract. For this repayment, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; in no case will you be charged any fees for this repayment. We may withhold reimbursement until we have received the goods back or until you have supplied evidence of having sent back the goods, whichever is the earliest.
You must return or hand over the goods to us immediately and in any case no later than fourteen days from the day on which you inform us of the cancellation of this contract. The deadline is met if you dispatch the goods before the period of fourteen days has expired.
You bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
You only have to pay for any loss in value of the goods if this loss in value is due to handling of the goods that is not necessary for checking their condition, properties and functionality.
Sample cancellation form
(If you wish to cancel the contract, please complete this form and return it to us).
– To Real KFO Fachlaboratorium für Kieferorthopädie GmbH, In der Mark 53, 61273 Wehrheim, email@example.com:
– I/we (*) hereby cancel the contract concluded by me/us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*)/the provision of the following service (*)
– Ordered on (*)/received on (*)
– Name of the consumer(s)
– Address of the consumer(s)
– Signature of the consumer(s) (only for notification on paper)
(*) Delete as appropriate.
Exclusion or premature expiry of the right of cancellation
The right of cancellation does not apply to contracts
- for the delivery of goods which are not prefabricated and for the manufacture of which an individual selection or determination by the consumer is decisive or which are clearly customised to the personal needs of the consumer;
The right of cancellation expires prematurely for contracts
- for the delivery of sealed goods that are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene if their seal has been removed after delivery;
- for the delivery of goods if they have been inseparably mixed with other goods after delivery due to their nature;